The Distraction Of Interpersonal Attraction: The Love Bubble
June, 17, 2022
Let there be light: The moment of creation
- In this article we will explain the architecture of human mind.
- Critical periods
- The nature nurture debate–> WZ’s model, the end of this debate –> Sequencing & hierarchical shifts across the developmental trajectory
- Mind vs Brain
- Regulation & Homeostats, the region of the brain eg the lybic regions and association and he conditioning mechanisms
- Personality construction –> genetics vs environmental conditions –> Are we made or do we become
- Attachment system is really a motivational system –> This is where we can insert WZ model of attachment –> look for more detail of this model –> it explains how this has an overarching impact not only on a person’s life but across genetic configuration e.g. effects of breeding in dogs characteristics e.g. long legs, short legs etc.
- Attachment systems alter genes, brain structures and behavior and can be thought as a critical feature in evolutionary pathways.
- And can be thought as a metatheory that explains a range of factors
- However does not really explain variation, deviation, areas like resiliency
- It also does not look at the effects of the fathers and how this impacts the regulatory systems in complex mammals
- The interactive effect has been shown by WZ’s research
The theory behind the article